Visit Warner Bros. Studios In London And Take A Look At The Authentic Harry Potter Costumes
Harry Potter Costumes at Warner Bros. Studios | We Solemnly Swear That The Nostalgia Is Real
Everything about Harry Potter is a beautiful escape from reality, from classic sets to amazing creatures and spells. Harry Potter costumes are no different; a tour through the clothes displayed at the fascinating Harry Potter™ Studio Tours flood the memory with refreshing scenes from the eight-part movie. Yule Ball, Quidditch, and Beauxtons—you'll find popular costumes from different events in the movies inside Harry Potter™ Studio Tours. It's easily one of the most precious costume collections you'll find anywhere in the world. Join us to learn more about Warner Bros. Studios London and its Harry Potter costume collection.
Why You Shouldn't Miss Harry Potter Costumes in Warner Bros. Studios London?
- A trip down memory lane - Warner Bros. Studios costume collection is a journey through time. The costumes serve as a reminder of the hours spent watching and re-watching the best of Harry Potter.
- An exclusive collection - You don't walk into a store and find original Harry Potter clothes every day. This gives the Harry Potter costumes collection in Warner Bros. Studios London a unique value.
- The evolution of Harry Potter - One look at the Quidditch costume collection inside Harry Potter™ Studios is enough to see the evolution of Harry Potter. From thick robes to sportier uniforms, the Quidditch collection shows how the show transformed from an idea to a global sensation.
Harry Potter Costumes Highlights in Warner Bros. Studios Tours
Harry Potter™ Studios in London is home to costumes from different times in the movies. From The Philosopher's Stone to The Deathly Hallows, the costumes cover major events in the eight Harry Potter movies. They are detailed and beautifully designed, a testament to the work and skill that went into each Harry Potter movie.
No one knew what Quidditch meant before Harry Potter. Visualising it was impossible, but the designers in The Philosopher's Stone managed to prepare a uniform. As the movies progressed and Quidditch became as popular as football, the uniforms were smartly transformed to reflect the nature of the game. The clothes became sportier, and elbow and knee pads and helmets were added as accessories. This evolution in Quidditch uniforms is on display at the Harry Potter™ Studios.
2. Yule Ball
The Yule Ball was a unique opportunity for the Harry Potter costume designing team. Cultural events and festivals were never really celebrated in a civilised manner until the Triwizard Tournament came around. It allowed the design team to improvise, and boy, they delivered! Hermione's stunning gown was a thing of beauty and is on display at the Harry Potter™ Studios. 'Wizard's Tuxedo' and Ron's stylish but old Yule Ball clothing are also part of the Yule Ball collection.
3. 19 Years Later
The endings are tough but memorable. Everyone remembers the final scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, where Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Draco and his family are seen sending off their kids to Hogwarts 19 years later. Their clothing reflected their maturity, growth and adulthood and are on display in the Harry Potter™ Studios London.
Headmistress Madame Olympe Maxime might be remembered for her romantic relationship with Hagrid, but she was the leader of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. She brought her students to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and they immediately stole the charm. Their clothing was one of the reasons; the "French Blue" uniform had panache, with the stylish hat designed and produced by renowned milliner Philip Treacy adding to its beauty. It is on display at the Harry Potter™ Studios in London.
- Do not miss the Harry Potter costumes that are on display at the Harry Potter™ Studios. Head over to the studio shops to find some wizard-themed wardrobes for yourself.
- Harry Potter™ Studio Tours involves a whole lot of walking to explore all the different magical elements on display. So make sure you wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- You might find long queues at the Harry Potter costume section depending on the crowd. Ensure you stay hydrated and energised to deal with long lines.
- Visit during early hours or on weekdays to have a peaceful touring experience at Harry Potter™ Studios
- Christmas is an excellent time to catch magical decorations and see the studios come alive with Christmas cheer.
Book Harry Potter™ Studio Tours and Tickets
Frequently Asked Questions About Harry Potter Costumes in Warner Bros. Studios London
A. You can see Quidditch, Yule Ball, Beauxbatons, and the 19 Years Later costumes in Warner Bros. Studios London.
A. Yes, you can wear costumes to Harry Potter™ Studios.
A. French costume designer Jany Temime designed the clothes in Harry Potter movies.
A. Yes, Harry Potter costumes in Warner Bros. Studios are worth exploring. They demonstrate the evolution of the show through the years.
A. Yes, the Harry Potter costumes in Warner Bros. Studios were actually worn in the Harry Potter films.