Find Your Favourite Harry Potter Props In Your Warner Bros. Studio Tour | Highlights, Visitors Tips And More
Harry Potter ended over a decade ago, but it lives fresh in our memories. The movies were unique, the characters so intense and delightful that you never get tired of watching them. The authentic props collection in Harry Potter™ Studio Tours is just the thing that'll give you a wholesome experience of what it is like to be part of the wizarding world. You can step in to your favourite nooks, corners and offices where you'll find every little object resembling just what you saw in the movies. Visit the Harry Potter™ Studios once, and you'll be back for more!
Why Should You Not Miss Harry Potter Props In Warner Bros. Studios?
- Original props on display - All the Harry Potter props that you see on your studio tour are the ones that were actually used in the films. That just adds more meaning and sentiment to Harry Potter fans visiting Warner Bros. Studios.
- Step right into the wizarding world - Harry Potter props are set up in such a way that you can have a walk-in experience of your favourite spots. Explore the Puking Pastiles, the magical Memory Cabinet and more as you visit Harry Potter™ Studios.
- Learn the secrets of filmmaking - Along with a feeling of nostalgia and excitement, you can also learn some interesting facts and secrets about how the props were made and used in the movies. Head over to Harry Potter™ Studios as it is now your time to unfold the magic.
Explore Harry Potter Props in Warner Bros. Studio London
If it hadn't been for the memory vials, Professor Dumbledore wouldn't have sent Harry on a hunt for Horcruxes. Professor Horace Slughorn's memory, which featured his interaction with Tom Riddle about Horcruxes, led Dumbledore and Harry to victory over Lord Voldemort. The memory cabinet is, therefore, central to the movies and has been preserved carefully inside Harry Potter™ Studio London. Almost 900 memory vials labelled with characters' names are displayed in Professor Dumbledore's office.
Say whatever you will, but you've got to hand it to Fred and George Weasley. The twins were at the receiving end of their own antics but never stopped. Puking Pastilles was their most profound invention, a disgusting sweet but one that could help you avoid class. It's one of the craziest props you can see at the Harry Potter™ Studio London. The Puking Pastilles dispenser is equally fun, created by Head Propmaker Pierre Bohanna.
Potions were boring, which explains why most students hated them in Harry Potter. However, they dictated large parts of the movies and almost killed Ronald Weasley. Ensure you aren't caught in a love potion when you explore the 950+ potion jars on display in the Potions Classrooms. Every jar is as interesting as the other, from baked animal bones to dried leaves and herbs and shrunken heads.
Professor Umbridge's Office
Professor Umbridge was among the most hated characters in the Harry Potter movies. Her office wasn't as revolting, with organised aesthetically and the colour pink dominating the scene. Her collection of plates with moving kittens was interesting and can still be seen in her office at the Harry Potter™ Studio London. Avoid touching unless you want to be tortured by her.
- Harry Potter props are one of the biggest highlights in Warner Bros. Studios. You get to explore and experience how it is like to be a person of magic so don not miss out on this attraction.
- The props are real and authentic. After being used in the movies, they have been preserved for millions of fans around the world to see. So make sure you don't touch that can lead to damage.
- Harry Potter™ Studio is a highly popular attraction in London and can be very crowded during peak hours. To avoid the rush, you can during the weekends or during early hours.
- Opt for guided tours and learn some of the most interesting facts and secrets about how the props were made and put to use in the movies.
Book Harry Potter™ Studio Tickets and Tours
Frequently Asked Questions About Harry Potter™ Props In Warner Bros. Studios
A. Yes. Exploring Harry Potter props in the Warner Bros. Studio tours will give you an immersive experience of what it is like to be in the wizarding world. You can walk through setups of the Potions Classroom, Professor Umbridge's office and more.
A. Memory vials, Potions, Puking Pastilles, and elements in Professor Umbridge's Office are displayed in Harry Potter™ Studio Tours.
A. Yes. The Harry Potter props on display in the Warner Bros. Studios are the originial and were used in the movies.
A. The opening hours to visit Harry Potter props are the same as the Warner Bros. Studio opening times. Check their schedule calendar for precise timings before you visit.