Harry Potter™ Studio Location in London | Find Out The Directions, Best Ways To Get There & More
Where is the Harry Potter™ Studio?
Getting to the Harry Potter™ Studio by Public Transport
Travel time: 15 minutes
Closest station: Watford Junction
Mullany's Coaches provides a regular shuttle service from Watford Junction to the studio. A normal route should take about 15 minutes, with buses running every 20 minutes starting at 9:20 AM. Usually, the last bus leaves between 6 and 8 PM. Please bear in mind that to use the shuttle transfers, you will need to show your booking confirmation.
You can also opt for transfer options from central London with Golden Tours who are the preferred partners of Warner Bros. Studios.
Travel time: 16 - 20 minutes
Closest station: Watford Junction
The nearest train station to Warner Bros. Studios is Watford Junction. The studio is a 20-minute train ride from London Euston and a 1-hour journey from Birmingham New Street. Take the train to Watford Junction (£4.00) and then the roundtrip shuttle service (£3.00) to the studio. Oyster cards are accepted between London Euston and Watford Junction.
There are non-direct trains available too from London Euston but the travel duration to reach Warner Bros. Studios is longer.
Travel time: 12 minutes (from Watford Junction)
You can also take a cab from the city to get to Warner Bros. Studios. Either catch a local taxi or book an Uber using the application. Given the long journey, you will have to shell out a fair amount of money to get to the studio.
Please note that if you are being picked up by a taxi from Warner Bros. Studios, the driver will have to present a valid booking confirmation/reservation at the car park.
Getting to the Harry Potter™ Studio by Car
Arriving From The North
Take the Junction 6A exit off the M1 and get on to the M25, Heathrow. Next, take the Junction 20 exit and head southeast towards London (NW & C) on the A41. Keep left at the Hunton Bridge roundabout as well for the A405 (St Albans). Turn on to the left-hand fork and make the first exit to Warner Bros. Studios at the roundabout.
Arriving From London
Take the Junction 5 exit on the M1 and continue on the A41 (North Watford) for 3 miles approximately. Take the 4th exit at the Hunton Bridge roundabout. Keep left and take the first exit. Again, keep left as you approach the Y junction and then take the first exit to Warner Bros. Studios at the roundabout.
Parking at Harry Potter™ Studios
Free parking is available at Warner Bros. Studios car park. For disabled visitors, a number of parking bays with blue disability badges are also available. Please note that you will have to show your booking confirmations to the Car parking Team at the entrance. If you are visiting with a group but travelling independently, each vehicle will need a separate booking to be confirmed at the entrance.
This parking facility is right outside the studio tour entrance and will require an online booking to be made with an additional payment of £10. Tickets for priority booking have to be made in advance and cannot be purchased on the day. If you have opted for e-tickets, then you will receive them as a mail attachment. Otherwise, the printed copy will be posted to your address. You will also receive a windscreen sticker upon your arrival at Warner Bros. Studios.
Best Ways To Get To Harry Potter™ Studio
From Watford Junction
- Budget-friendly: Traveling by bus is the most inexpensive way to reach Harry Potter™ Studio in London. Mullany's Coaches provides a regular shuttle service from Watford Junction to the studio.
- Fastest route: The fastest way to get to Harry Potter™ Studio is to drive there. It will take you about 10 minutes to get to the studio from Watford Station.
- Sightseeing: Although walking to the studio would be a great way to soak in the sights of the city, the walk is far too long. You can travel by bus and admire the city on your journey.
- Budget-friendly: Traveling by train is the most inexpensive way to reach the Harry Potter™ Studio in London. Take the train from either London Euston or Birmingham New Street to Watford Junction (£4.00) and then the roundtrip shuttle service (£3.00) to the studio. Oyster cards can be used at any station.
- Fastest route: The fastest way to get to the Harry Potter™ Studio is to drive there. The journey takes around 50 minutes from central London to Warner Bros. Studios.
- Sightseeing: You can admire the landscape and London city by travelling to Harry Potter™ Studio by bus. You can choose transfer options from central London with Golden Tours and have a pleasant journey to Warner Bros. Studios. Driving down to the studios is also an option for a brief and fun road trip.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Harry Potter™ Studio Location & How to Get There
A. You can get to Harry Potter™ Studio by bus, train, or car. Shuttle buses to and from the studio are available from Watford Junction.
A. The fastest way to get to Harry Potter™ Studio is by driving there or by taking a local taxi/Uber.
A. The cheapest way to travel to Harry Potter™ Studio is by train.
A. The closest bus stop to Harry Potter™ Studio is Watford Junction.
A. The closest train station to Harry Potter™ Studio is the Watford Junction Train Station.
A. Yes, you can park at Harry Potter™ Studio. There is free parking for visitor, exclusive parking bays reserved for disabled visitors as well as Priority Parking.
A. Yes, there are several parking spots available for disabled persons close to the entrance of Harry Potter™ Studio in London.
A. Walking from Watford Junction takes about 50 minutes. We suggest taking the shuttle bus instead.