Experience The Immersive Harry Potter Special Effects In Warner Bros. Studios And Uncover The Secrets Of Magic
Watching Harry Potter made us wish for our acceptance letter to Hogwarts so that we could fly on broomsticks, swing our wands and create magic out of thin air. The brilliant and extremely convincing special effects in the Harry Potter movies made us believe that there could be a real Hogwarts somewhere near London. Now the time has come for you to unravel the secrets behind the magic as Harry Potter™ Studio Tours welcomes you to see and experience how the magic was in fact created. Read ahead to find out what Harry Potter special effects can you expect to experience on your studio tour.
Why Shouldn't You Miss Harry Potter Special Effects At Warner Bros. Studio?
- Uncover the secrets behind the magic - The Harry Potter series almost made you believe that the wizarding world was indeed real. Learn about the different ways the Harry Potter crew created such flawless magic in the movies.
- Be part of the fun in creating special effects - SFX and VFX experiences allow you to create your own magic in front of the green screen. Whether it is playing Quidditch on broomsticks or speaking in parseltongue to open the door to the Chamber of Secrets, do not miss this attraction on your Harry Potter™ Studio Tour.
- Learn the tricks and techniques behind the Harry Potter special effects - Take a guided tour and learn how the special effects team came up with brilliant ways to bring the magic of Hogwarts to life.
Experience Breathtaking Harry Potter Special Effects in Warner Bros. Studio
The Invisibility Cloak, along with the Resurrection Stone and the Elder Wand, made the Deathly Hallows. It featured heavily in the Harry Potter movies, allowing Harry and his friends to discover deep secrets and reach forbidden lands. Harry Potter™ Studio London gives you a chance to see and feel the Invisibility Cloak. It is made from special velvet fabric and printed with Celtic symbols, giving it a rustic and royal look.
Whomping Willow was a feature of the early Harry Potter movies. The temperamental tree's duel with Mr Weasley's car in the Chamber of Secrets is legendary but was a challenging task for the Special Effects team. Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson and his team had to create mechanically operated branches that would 'whomp' Mr Weasley's car and (almost) destroy it. Although no one knows where the tree is, you can see a full-sized tree trunk at the Harry Potter™ Studio London.
Chamber of Secrets Door
The Chamber of Secrets Door seemed like a startling visual effect, but it wasn't. The Special Effects team created a fully operational door based on sketches provided by the Art Department. An electric motor behind the door powered the snakes to slither along the tracks while the seven snakes were cast in resin and retracted at precise timings to avoid collisions. Experience the science first-hand on your visit to the Harry Potter™ Studio London.
Green Screen is a fascinating tool that helps visual and special effects teams to create amazing on-screen experiences. It featured heavily throughout the Harry Potter movies, especially during Quidditch games. Harry Potter™ Studio London allows you to fly a broomstick around London like Harry and his friends. It's a captivating experience that you'll remember forever!
- The Harry Potter special effects experiences in Warner Bros. Studios will show you how magic was truly created in the movies, So make sure that you do not miss this attraction during your visit.
- Taking a Harry Potter™ Studio Guided tour will help you skip waiting in lines at attractions and have an expert guide explaining the tricks and techniques behind the special effects.
- Book your Harry Potter™ Studio Tour tickets online and avoid the hassle of waiting at the entrance during peak hours.
- Exploring Harry Potter™ Studios in London might take anywhere between 3 to 7 hours. Hence, make sure you are dressed comfortably.
Book Your Harry Potter™ Studio Tickets and Tours
Frequently Asked Question About Harry Potter Special Effects In Warner Bros. Studio
A. On your Harry Potter™ Studio tours, you can discover the magic behind the Whomping Willow, Chamber of Secrets door and the Invisibility Cloak.
A. Yes. Exploring Harry Potter special effects is extremely fun for everyone who ever wondered how magic was created in the iconic movies.
A. Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson and his team are the brains behind the incredible SFX and VFX that you see in Harry Potter movies.
A. Ofcourse! You can fly over Hogwarts just like Harry and his friends while learning how a green screen works on your Harry Potter™ Studio tour.